Monday, August 2, 2010

Naruto Post #1

This post pertains to the debate of the the amsked man is that is trying to destroy everything. He refers to himself by either Tobi or Madra. Madra being one of the founders of the Leaf Villege and one of the strongest characters in the Naruto world.

I think Madra is Madra. I also have some thought about the mask he wears. Kakashi covers he eye most of the time, could the mask not do the same thing?? Who is to say he did not use the same move as Danzo where you sacrifice one eye? I am looking at his base fully of eyes from former Uchia and get thinking he has an EMS under the mask and the eye we see is one of the eyes he has collected. I am also thinking this because I don’t think normal Sharringan eyes do time/space tech. It dose not make since that just because you know how to do something that with one 3 dot sharringan you can accomplish it.


The reasons I think this go a little farther than he says he is so he is. I for the longest time thought he was Obito. However due to even the latest 504 episode I can see a time line that is hard to pick up on. If Naruto is 16 now and has trained with Jauria for 2 years that puts him still with squad 7 and age 12-14. I use this to show that Obito’s age kind of puts him out of range. In the flashback in 504 we see Kakashi who still looks younger than 20 with a younger looking guy. This would mean that in the course on maybe 6 years Obito heals up, learns Time/Space Travel Tech, learns how to enter village through barrier, Learns how to control fox, and is around on par with the forth hokage. I’m not saying it’s 100% that it’s not him, but it’s a stretch. Also Itachi says that the masked man helped him kill everyone. Why would Obito want to do that? He didn’t hate anyone and risked his life for the village and his comrades.

Also people keep saying that the masked man is Madra’s brother. Though this seems to be a higher percentage guess it makes me wonder why the mask would have only one eye hole. Again I think of the base with the wall of doors on Uchia eyes. Why not grab two eyes and be that much better unless you have a better eye under the mask? Also if you are a great Uchia why not just be yourself??

I also think that when Kisime say his face to says Madra not before the mask. The 4th in there fight observes him and Asked it he was Madra. Kakishi spared with him and had no thought it might be Obito. Also I am thinking the way we always see the Sharringan activated should mean that was implanted as an activated Sharringan.

I would like to hear what you think as I have thought about this for a while now.

1 comment:

  1. Neat, still a little confused about the whole Naruto thing but this is really interesting. I think the next post should be about "What Naruto Is" or something along those lines. Give me the main characters and how they interact in the storylines. Otherwise I am going to be lost in this dark tunnel of unknowingness (don't know if that's a word but I'm using it anyways).

    ReplyDelete